The Conductor has two phases.
First phase Edit
In the four corners of the room are four instruments connected by electric lines. The Conductor summons minions every 16 beats. The player must walk along the lines to the instruments to disable their shields and destroy them. Attacking an instrument while its shield is still up does not affect it, but does not result in a missed beat. Destroying an instrument also summons two minions and a miniboss:
- Keyboard to the northwest: Ogre
- Electric guitar to the northeast: Blood Nightmare
- Bass guitar to the southwest: Red Dragon
- Drums to the southeast: The Mommy
The phase ends when all four instruments are destroyed
Second Phase Edit
The Conductor moves around the top of the arena, but remains invulnerable to attack. Attacking her directly does not result in a missed beat.
Five batteries are placed in the room with wires extending to the south. The player must stand on the wires and attack summoned monsters using the lightning to drain and destroy the batteries. Each battery starts with eight units of charge, and arcing electricity by attacking a monster drains one unit. When a battery is hit by an explosion, it loses two units.
Every 8 beats, the Conductor will do one or two of the following:
- Summon minions and/or a miniboss.
- Throw a bomb to the space Nocturna is on. This can damage the batteries.
- Send a shock along the length of each remaining wire simultaneously. This is telegraphed for 4 beats before the attack, and can hit monsters as well as players.
- Cast a Pulse attack from each remaining battery.
- Set off the four fire traps facing each other at the east and west walls. This is also telegraphed for 4 beats before the attack.
Water balls can appear among the summoned minions. If one creates a puddle on a wire, the wire and connected battery is instantly destroyed.
When all the batteries are destroyed, the Conductor is defeated.