|Starting Health||3 Hearts|
|Starting Item(s)|| Torch|
Mary is a girl of unknown origin. She is accompanied by her little lamb.
Rules and Restrictions Edit
Mary starts with a shovel, a spear, a torch, cookies, and the Nazar Charm.
Throughout her runs, she is followed by her lamb. The lamb is to be protected from the monsters, as its death will also kill Mary in the process (Mary's Curse).
If Mary loses her sheep but exits the level before her curse kills her another sheep will spawn and the curse will be lifted.
Special Enemy Interactions Edit
Most enemies will ignore the lamb, only attacking it if it is in the way of reaching Mary. Some have special interactions though.
- Monkeys will go right through the lamb and grab Mary.
- Mushrooms' spore cloud will not damage the lamb.
- Moles will stop next to the lamb and pop up out of the ground. If the lamb is between Mary and the mole, then the mole will attack the lamb. If the lamb is to the side, then the mole will stay above ground and move one more tile to Mary.
- Shove Monsters can not push the lamb and will stop when they hit it as if the lamb were a wall. If Mary and the lamb are on the same tile, then it will push Mary away first.
- Yetis' snow clap attack will not damage the lamb.
- Black Bats will not home in on the lamb like they do with the player. They have the same chance of attacking the lamb that a Red Bat would. Ring of Luck and Luck Charm will also not save you.
- Warlocks will teleport the lamb along with Mary, placing it on the same tile that Mary ends up on.
- Spiders will not jump out of the wall for the lamb.
- Pixies will move through the lamb.
- Gorgons can not push the lamb and will stop when they hit it as if the lamb were a wall. If Mary and the lamb are on the same tile, then it petrify Mary.
- Water Balls can not push the lamb and will stop when they hit it as if the lamb were a wall. If Mary and the lamb are on the same tile, then it splash onto the floor.
- Evil Eyes will only harm the lamb if the lamb is adjacent to them. If the lamb is two or three tiles away then it will pass through or land on the lamb's tile.
- Electric Mages will not aim a lightning bolt at the lamb. If there is exactly one tile between the mage and Mary, then the bolt will damage Mary without hitting the lamb.
- Red Dragon will not aim a fireball at the lamb.
- Ogres will not swing their club at the lamb.
- Metrognomes' dirt attack will not damage the lamb.
- Earth Dragons' special ability will place walls on the tile that the lamb is on, but the lamb will not be affected by it.
- Coral Riff's tentacles in phase one will not attack the lamb, and the Octoboss's splash attack in phase two will not damage the lamb.
- Fortissimole's splash attack in phase two will damage the lamb.